• Five to seven years of experience in installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
• Attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans and manuals.
• Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
• Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
• Must have neat appearance and good personal hygiene
• Valid Texas Driver’s License
• Valid Social Security number
• Must be EPA certified
• Must maintain registration card with TDLR
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check and is subject to random screening.
• Must be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavy objects up to 75 lbs; work from ladders and in small crawl spaces.
• Must be able to work as part of our team and independently to complete jobs as efficiently as possible.
There are currently no jobs for this company.