You Must Live in our service area we are only hiring full-time employees.
Master Maintenance Foreman Starting rate of $20-$24/hr. Type: full-time
We are a large general contracting company that performs a huge volume of single family home rental turn services and remodels. We need foremen capable of completing punch list work with a high degree of quality and on a strict deadline.
This is an opportunity to secure consistent, year-round work with solid pay and the opportunity to be promoted.
- You must have 8+ years of experience in maintenance or single family home contracting or commercial work.
-Daily on-site visits to job
-Meetings with clients
-Manage job workflow with sub-contractors
-Daily communication with clients, project manager, sub-contractors, and our team
-Understand projects, plans, and specifications
-Maintain good working relationships with our client, project manager, employees, sub-contractors, and suppliers.
-Ensure deadlines and cost targets are met and quality control standards are met – You must have held a foreman position in the past.
-Create a working schedule for workers.
-Place an order for needed equipment.
-Measure strength and weaknesses of workers.
-Hire workers when needed with a consent of management.
-Reprimand workers when found wanting.
-Assign appropriate tasks to workers.
-Ensure that workers are up and doing.
-Ensure that work is always in good progress.
-Keep management updated on project development.
-Make sure that works are completed on or before deadlines.
-Ensure that safety of workers is guaranteed at all times.
Experience with the following is necessary: – General Repairs; – Supervising a team of ten or more people – Estimating projects Residential and commercial – Bidding on projects – Plumbing (includes – Structural Work; – Getting permits snaking and cleaning drains, replacing pipes, etc. – Painting and Drywall – Electrical; – Mechanical; – Carpentry; – Tile replacement/repair; – Windows/Doors; – Interior Remodel Work
Requirements – Skills, knowledge, and Abilities for the Position of Foreman
The foreman is expected to have the following skills and abilities in order to carry out his/her duties effectively:
-Good time management skills.
-Good human relations skills.
-Good managerial skills.
-Ability to act spontaneously.
-Have a positive work attitude and disposition.
-Ability to be versatile.
-Ability to take decisions solely.
-Ability to manage temper.
-Pay attention to instructions.
-Good communication skills.
Requirements 8 Years of General Contracting Experience Plus 3 Mnagement Experience
Must have 5+ years of Commercial Electrician Experience
Duties include, but not limited to: – Cutting, bending, and running 1/2” & 3/4”, 1” electrical conduit materials. – Experience bending offsets, 3 points, 4 points, saddles, kicks, 90’s, etc. – Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit. – Be able to Read Blue Prints. – Assisting in terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices. – Must be dependable and willing to complete the project from start to finish. – Other assigned tasks and duties as assigned.
-Must have your own tools – Applicants MUST HAVE Journeyman Electricians License or Master Electrical license in state Georgia
-Must have truck or van?
Must work weekends or on call
-Must have clean background
-Must have driver License
-Must have a cell phone with a camera
-Must be able to read blueprints
-Must take a drug test
-Capable of lifting 50 lbs
-Must be a friendly team player, hardworking, honest, trustworthy, have integrity and the ability to go above and beyond when asked
-Ensures that materials used and workmanship meets the requirements of applicable technical and safety standards and will pass inspection
1) Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
2) Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
3) Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
4) Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
5) Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
6) Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of a system.
7) Maintain current electrician’s license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
8) Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
9) Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
Must have 5+ Years of experience
At A & Z Contractors, we offer a wide variety of home improvement services to meet your needs. We are not only prompt, but we are also professional and dependable. In addition, we offer an unconditional guarantee on all of our work. We appreciate our clients and our objective is to ensure that you remain satisfied even long after your project is completed.