The Department provides construction, installation, relocation, repair and preventative maintenance on machinery, equipment, and facilities for the optimum operating efficiency of the plant. The Electrician performs installation maintenance inspection, design and troubleshooting to electrical and instrument equipment.
• Coordinates the Electrician function with overall Plant operations.
• Installs conduit, switchgears, control devices, transformers, electrical feeders, programmable logic controllers (PLC). Human machine interface (HMI) devices, instrument and process control equipment.
• Uses a PC(personal computer) to diagnose and program PLC’s and HMI’s and to test and calibrate control loops.
• Performs basic troubleshooting in electrical control, distribution and motor protection and control.
• Uses test equipment to diagnose low voltage (600 volts or less).
• Tests and calibrates process controls.
• Repairs pneumatic, mechanical, electrical and electronic instruments.
• Locates and repair s faults on single and poly phase circuits, and troubleshoots circuits containing electronic components, printed circuit boards and PLC based controllers.
• Performs general instrumentation and electrical field maintenance.
• Makes as built drawings of completed projects.
Must have 5 years of Recent Experience
Must have a TWIC Card (we can help you get one of these, in case you do not have one)
Must have all tools & PPE
Must have reliable transportation
Must be professional
Must be drug free
Must have a can-do, work hard mentality
This opportunity will feed you breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
Our company has been in business for over 30 years, so yeah, we’re not going anywhere anytime soon.
We pay weekly
We actually like what we do!
Access to jobs that fit your schedule. Choose the days and hours you want to work.
Earn money while you learn new skills. Or, sharpen the skills you have. What a smart way to build your future.
Our team will find you work and keep you working. We’ll pay you well, provide you benefits, and treat you with respect.
We find the jobs and put you to work. At no cost to you. Period.
PeopleReady’s vast job bank gives you the opportunity to work on a variety of jobs that match your experience and skills.
Know your pay rate in advance. Count on being paid using a Visa pay card, direct deposit, or paper check.
PeopleReady will prepare you to work safely, with companies that value safety. Safety information and PPE are provided for each assignment.