Equipment Designer will work with Project Managers, Project Engineers, and Design Manager to manage and create all drafted documentation associated with projects. The documentation will primarily be created using Autodesk Inventor, and the scope of the job will span all elements of the project life cycle inclusive of gathering project requirements, preliminary and final design, procurement and As-Builts of equipment and materials, project monitoring and control. Work will also include updating management of documentation for existing equipment systems.
• Equipment designers may evaluate, inspect, maintain, design, analyze, and improve various types of mechanical equipment.
• Work under the direction of the Design Manager to design complex drawings, such as P&ID, manufacturing documents, design payouts, detailed drawings, equipment skid and piping.
• Prepare and work with bills of material (BOMs) and other manufacturing documents.
• Assist engineering and project management staff with day to day project functions, as needed, including researching product specifications, contacting vendors, and other support functions as needed.
• Work as part of a collaborative team to balance workloads and ensure quality deliverables are produced on time.
• Adhere to MCC practices, policies, and procedures for document revision control.
• A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience of equipment design experience required.
• Proficiency in Autodesk Inventor (2015 or newer version).
• Strong understanding of mechanical design fundamentals and practices.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Drafting and design training.
• Must possess Associates degree in Drafting & Design Technology or equivalent
With great products and brilliant, hardworking people, it’s no surprise that Multi-Craft Contractors Inc. is such a successful and fast-growing company. That’s why we’re always on the look-out for new, talented people who can help us to achieve our goals of providing complete contracting and engineering services for clients across the nation and around the world.
Multi-Craft’s diversified workforce is comprised of over 600 expert craftspeople; with an offering of mechanical, electrical contracting and specialized services, we provide a 360-degree approach for comprehensive contracting solutions. For over 40 years our team has been achieving steady growth by forging lasting relationships with our clients through strong performance and dedication to service.
Since 1972, Multi-Craft has been serving Northwest Arkansas and Missouri. As our customers needed more services, we expanded our workforce, our equipment, our technology, and our capacity to meet those needs. Today, we provide complete contracting and engineering services for clients across the nation and around the world.