Control Panel Technician
Should have the skills & ability to accurately & neatly wire most panels with little or no supervision when given specific instruction. Should have the ability to read & understand different styles of electrical schematics. Have a good working knowledge of all “Shop Standards”, UL 508A, and basic electrical theory.
• Help with training of apprentices by sharing knowledge & skills.
• Build, wire, and install panels into enclosures.
• Keep work area clean & neat. Assist with general shop cleaning & organization
• Basic ability to read layout prints and assemble backplanes accordingly
• Basic knowledge and use of hands and power tools
• Knowledge of basic electrical theory and controls
• May be exposed to hazardous chemicals and electrical currents
• May lift and carry heavy objects 5-25 pounds frequently, 25-50 pounds often, 50-100 pounds occasionally
• Other equipment related to the electrical trade.
• Subject to standing for long periods of time.
With great products and brilliant, hardworking people, it’s no surprise that Multi-Craft Contractors Inc. is such a successful and fast-growing company. That’s why we’re always on the look-out for new, talented people who can help us to achieve our goals of providing complete contracting and engineering services for clients across the nation and around the world.
Multi-Craft’s diversified workforce is comprised of over 600 expert craftspeople; with an offering of mechanical, electrical contracting and specialized services, we provide a 360-degree approach for comprehensive contracting solutions. For over 40 years our team has been achieving steady growth by forging lasting relationships with our clients through strong performance and dedication to service.
Since 1972, Multi-Craft has been serving Northwest Arkansas and Missouri. As our customers needed more services, we expanded our workforce, our equipment, our technology, and our capacity to meet those needs. Today, we provide complete contracting and engineering services for clients across the nation and around the world.