Crane Service Technician
We are seeking a resourceful and self-motivated individual to join our dynamic team as a Crane Service Technician.
Our Crane Service Technicians visits customer sites and perform a variety of duties including maintenance inspections, electrical and mechanical troubleshooting on overhead crane and hoists.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
• Determine extent of repair required
• Respond to after hour service calls/ on call
• Ensure O’Brien’s and customers safety policies and procedures are followed
• Resolve emergency breakdown situations
• Provide excellent customer service
• Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts
• Test repaired equipment for proper performance
• Clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work
• Complete inspection reports and daily timesheets
• Other duties as required
Skills and Specifications:
• Must be able to work well independently
• Team player
• Problem solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Fast paced environment – must be able to work well under pressure
Education and Qualifications:
• 2-3 relevant experience
• Millwright or Electrician License or equivalent certificate
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
O’Brien Lifting Solutions Inc. offers a competitive compensation, benefits and Deferred Profit Sharing Plan with exceptional opportunity for career development and growth. Company Vehicle Provided.
O’Brien Lifting Solutions Inc. is a manufacturer of overhead cranes, jib cranes, workstation cranes, gantry cranes and a supplier of commercial doors and loading dock equipment, serving the industry for over 50 years, with sales, service and manufacturing facilities in Burlington, Ontario.