Weeping Tile Installers/Labourers
Elms Weeping Tile Ltd. is looking for experienced Weeping Tile Installers/Labourers to join its team in Acheson, Alberta.
Founded in 2002, Elms Weeping Tile Ltd. is a family owned and operated business located in Acheson, Alberta. We specialize in new and existing weeping tile systems and foundation repair services for residential and commercial construction.
Our products and services also include sump liners, window wells, Delta-MS foundation wrap, crack repair, excavation, insulation, gravel conveying, and equipment rentals.
The position is based out of 501 – 53016 Hwy 60, Acheson, Alberta. T7X 5A7. In addition to Acheson, our major service areas in Alberta include Edmonton, Leduc, Beaumont, St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Morinville, Fort Saskatchewan, and Gibbons. Frequent travel to these areas is common.
Terms of Employment
Salary: $20.00 per hour based on a 44-hour work week. Position is subject to our overtime policy.
Duration: Permanent position.
Benefits: The successful candidates will be enrolled in our Standard Benefits Plan.
Open Positions: 2
How to Apply
Applications can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our website: http://elmsweepingtile.com/.
As an installer, you will be responsible for:
• Maintaining construction standards, quality control, safe job procedures and work practices
• Driving the company vehicle to and from sites
• Loading and unloading of construction materials
• Installation of weeping tile systems
• Assisting with foundation repair services (work with concrete)
• Quality control
• Jobsite cleanup
Qualified applicants should have:
• Ability to use hand tools, power actuated tools, and have general knowledge of their safe use and inspection requirements.
• Some experience with experience weeping tile installation.
• Safety certificates (CSTS, First Aid with Level C CPR).
• Valid Class 5 license (Class 3 is an asset).
• CSA approved steel toed boots in good condition, as well as the proper clothing to work in various weather conditions.
• Ability to read, write and understand English.
• Physical stamina and be able to lift up to 80 lbs. on occasion.