Market Contractors is looking for a Commercial Carpenters who can cut, shape, and assemble wood, composition, and/or plastic sections with shop tools, field tools, and other equipment such as planners, joints, shapers, routers, sanders, and various power saws. A carpenter will have knowledge of fasteners, nails, screws, glues, and the wood suited for the project. Being well-versed in building codes and construction to design and meet basic engineering principles and strength standards when performing a remodeling job is essential.
• Skilled Carpenter with a minimum of 5 years of construction experience. Retail and T.I. experience is a plus.
• Must obtain basic tools of the trade.
• Must have that ability to read and follow project blueprints, drawings and perform basic layout.
• Must be willing to travel.
• Must maintain and clean and organized work site.
• Must provide excellent customer service at all times.
• Must have a positive attitude and be able to foster a collaborative work environment.
• Be willing to perform other such duties as may be assigned.
2+ years of commercial carpentry experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Be able to pass background and drug test
Market Contractors is a G.C., working nation wide in the retail, restaurant, and T.I. sector of the commercial construction industry. We are employee-owned and offer competitive benefits for all employees!
Market Contractors, Ltd. is a national, full service general contracting company specializing in multi-unit tenant improvement work. Market concentrates on commercial build-outs in the healthcare, financial, retail, office and restaurant sectors. We provide turn-key solutions with in-house Program Management, Design, FF&E Procurement and Management, and Custom Casework including modular technology. We have over 65 years of combined experience with our sister companies; Financial Supermarkets Inc. (the nation’s largest provider of In-store financial institutions), and Sorbella Practice Builders (a healthcare division performing turn-key build out solutions for dental, medical and veterinary practices).