Industrial Maintenance Technician - Central PA
The Crane Maintenance team is seeking a self-driven Multi-Craft Technician to provide scheduled and on-call support at our customer sites. This Technician will start out maintaining and troubleshooting overhead cranes and associated equipment at various customer sites to establish an in depth understanding of overhead cranes and our service organization. The Technician will have the opportunity to contribute to our customer’s equipment reliability, productivity and safety. As a Technician you will work hands on and use critical thinking to solve customer issues. Technicians typically work from a ladder or lift on equipment at heights of 40 to 60 feet. A candidate for this opportunity must be flexible, communicate openly and clearly, and be able to work within a team environment at all times.
To apply: https://www.candidatecare.com/srccsh/RTI.home?r=5000187635810&c=74&d=konecranes.candidatecare.com&_dissimuloSSO=I1ClqXCGXLA:5OxO7UqsXQe8rUCdoJe9aaiqRa8&_fromPublish=true
The ideal candidate will:
• Be passionate about providing overhead crane maintenance support for our customers’ facilities.
• Be energized by working for a world-class service organization and collaborating with customers.
• Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships.
• At least one year of experience in an industrial maintenance environment or equivalent military experience. Experience troubleshooting 480vac 3 phase motor control systems. HS Diploma or GED. Valid driver’s license and a driving record that meets company standards. Ability to provide written and/or electronic reports and verbally communicate with customers. Ability to work at heights greater than six feet off of the ground. Ability to work varied hours, overtime and/or “on call” as needed. This position requires standing, walking, sitting, lifting, carrying, pushing/pulling, balancing, kneeling and crawling.
• “Associate’s degree or greater in Industrial/Electrical/Mechanical field, technical diploma or related field, or equivalent vocational/technical training and experience.
• At least one year of experience of electrical/mechanical troubleshooting and repair.
• Prior experience with cranes.”
Our People and Commitment
Our people are not only committed to helping our customers lift their businesses, but each other as well. Establishing meaningful relationships and collaborating with each other, with customers, and with our distributors, empowers our employees to achieve success. The passion our employees have to make a difference and enhance the quality of the lives of those around them is what makes our people unique.
Share Your Knowledge and Experience
From electricians to machinists to mechanics to facilities maintenance, we’re looking for skilled tradespeople to collaborate with our customers. We rely on their judgment and know-how to keep our customers’ manufacturing lines running smoothly to reduce downtime and improve productivity and safety.
We Value Your Special Set of Skills
If you have experience working as an industrial maintenance mechanic or electrician or experience troubleshooting three phase electrical equipment, motors and control centers, and VFDs, you can rise to the top at Konecranes. We value your know-how and your ideas. If you have a trade, we need your special set of skills to help keep our customers’ equipment running.
Join Konecranes and lift up our customers through your energy for solutions and your passion for service. What heights can you rise to by joining Konecranes?
Konecranes is a global leader in the manufacturing and service of industrial overhead cranes and lifting equipment. For over 80 years, we’ve been dedicated to improving safety and productivity of businesses in all types of industries, including manufacturing and process industries, nuclear and renewable energy, shipyards, ports and terminals. Our strength comes from our continuous commitment to provide equipment and service that people can trust, accompanied by innovative technologies designed to improve performance, reliability and safety in every part of business operations that involve heavy lifting. We look to hire customer-oriented people who thrive on learning and problem solving in a fast paced environment. In return, we offer a good salary with highly competitive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match and tenure-based contributions, tuition reimbursement, life & disability insurance, vacation and other leave programs and opportunities for both formal and on the job training.