Atlanta, GA, United States
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN-BALANCES
Working at METTLER TOLEDO means you are impacting the world in important ways. Our precision measuring devices span the world’s laboratories, production facilities, and retail stores. We manufacture and service instruments that detect, measure, and weigh – from the infinitely small to the largest of vehicles or airplanes. Working with us means helicopters remain balanced in the sky, food products are free of contaminants, and substances are measured to the highest accuracy requirements for use across the world’s largest pharmaceutical firms and laboratories.
We have one of the largest global service and sales organizations among precision instrumentation companies, and we need to add to this team immediately in Madison, Wisconsin. We are currently hiring a Balance Technician. In this role, you will perform preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing Mettler Toledo laboratory equipment including balances and peripherals at customer locations in and around the Atlanta area.
- Worked in field service or have related experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment
- Calibration, preventive maintenance, and repair skills and can keep track of job assignments and a detailed schedule
- The ability to identify the root causes of service issues the first time using your keen knowledge of the products and your comfort with hand tools and calibration equipment
- Excellent customer service skills, detail orientation, and great verbal and written communication skills
- The discipline to update service records on time and ensure data integrity
- The desire and ability to promote and sell services and products, generating sales leads
- An Associate’s degree within a scientific or technical area of study or equivalent professional experience or a combination of both
- A valid driver’s license and a safe driving history
Why It's Awesome to Work Here
We Give You:
- A company car with paid insurance for your work and personal use
- All tools and equipment needed to perform the job and a clothing allowance
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan with company matching – all starting on date of hire
- Gym discount program, tuition reimbursement, educational matching gift program
- And, all the usual such as paid time off, flexible spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and domestic partner benefits
About METTLER TOLEDO
METTLER TOLEDO is the global leader in the manufacturing, marketing and service of precision instruments for use in industrial, laboratory and food retailing applications. We have one of the largest Global Service and Sales organizations among precision instrument companies.