3 weeks ago
Company : Sanderson Concrete Inc.
Business information : Sanderson Concrete is a precast concrete manufacturer of a wide range of standard and custom precast concrete products for the landscape and building construction industry.
Business location : 12665 116 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3V 3S6
Work location : Same as above
Type of Employment : Full time -permanent
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Job Description :
• Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement materials and direct placement of concrete into forms according to grade
• Operate power vibrators to compact concrete
• Impart desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools
• Install anchor bolts, inserts, other fixtures, as required
• Apply hardening and sealing components to surfaces
• Pour cement into molds
• Vibrate the cement
• Trowel off the cement and finish it to an architectural specification
• Place inserts according to drawings
• Finish details according to an architectural and/or engineering specification.
-Education : Completion of high school is required
-Experience : A minimum of 3 years of experience is required. If the candidate does not have a minimum of 3 years of experience, then, completion of a two- to four-year apprenticeship program is required.
-Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Handling heavy loads, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods, Hand-eye coordination .
-Work Site Environment: Dusty, indoors, Noisy
Salary: $25.24 to $27.24 hourly, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: Disability insurance, dental insurance, extended medical insurance and coveralls.
The schedule is from Monday to Friday in two different shifts. From 7:30AM to 4:00PM or from 9:30AM to 6:00PM. Overtime might be required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 12665 116 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3V 3S6
Roofer / Couvreur / Couvreuse
Journalier/journalière de production - industrie du pneumatique / Production day Labourer- Tire Industry
Heavy Construction-Equipment Operator / Operateur/opératrice d’engin lourd de construction