Posted 5 months ago
Closing this week
$28.00 - $30.00 per hour
Company: Ran Foods Inc. o/a Ran Foods
Business information: Ran Foods Inc. has been in business since 2009. We are a company dedicated to the highest-quality Asian foods. Our products bring together the finest ingredients and stunning packaging to create something very special. We believe in quality, care, and creating unique products that everyone can enjoy. Inspired by the vast Asian culture, our product line has grown to include goods from South Korea and Vietnam which can be found at retailers such as Costco and Metro locations throughout Canada.
Business Address: Unit 130- 10 Stonehill Pl NE, Calgary, Alberta, T3N 1T7
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full Time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Arrange and co-ordinate seminars, conferences, etc.
• Record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences
• Determine and establish office procedures and routines
• Schedule and confirm appointments
• Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
• Answer electronic enquiries
• Compile data, statistics, and other information
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
• Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
• Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
• Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
• Assist product development team to manage customer relationship
-Education: Completion of high school is required.
-Experience: At least one year in clerical experience is required. If the candidate does not have experience, then, the completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries is required.
-Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
-Personal Suitability: Excellent oral and written communication, Initiative, Client focus, Accurate, Judgment, Effective interpersonal skills, Team player, Organized
-Computer and Technology Knowledge: Google Docs, MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Quick Books
-Language: English is required
Salary: $28.00 - $30.00, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Vision care benefits, Paramedical services coverage, Bonus, Free parking available, Team building opportunities, On-site recreation and activities.
Important information: The regular schedule will be from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 2-3770 Nashua Drive, Mississauga, ON L4V 1M5
Horticulture Worker / Landscape Labourer
Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanic
Fort McMurray, AB
Bookkeepers and accounting clerks supervisor
Kansas City, MO
Telecommunications Software Engineer
Find a Job