3 weeks ago
Company: Jay Patry Enterprises LLC.
Business information: Real estate development, construction, rental and property management
Business Address: 692 McKay St., Kingston, ON K7M7G2
Work Location: Various locations throughout Kingston, Ottawa and London. Different construction / building sites.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
• Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
• Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware
• Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures
• Prepare tenders and quotations
• Schedule and co-ordinate work on sites
• Survey building locations and levels
• Instruct apprentices
• Supervise other workers
• Estimate costs and materials
• Operate CADD and other computer software systems
- Education: Completion of high school
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience is required. If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience, then a post-secondary education certificate is required OR completion of a three-to four-year apprenticeship program will help to qualify.
-Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Handling heavy loads, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Physically demanding
-Personal Suitability: Team player, Judgement
-Work Site Environment: Dusty, Noisy
- Weight handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Salary: $24.04 to $25.00 per hour, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate. Also, transportation from one work location to another will be provided.
-This position will require working Monday to Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM with 60 minutes of unpaid lunch and two 15-minute unpaid breaks
-The worker will rotate in different construction/building sites throughout London, Ottawa and Kingston.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 692 McKay St., Kingston, ON K7M 7G2
Aircraft Assembly Foreman/Woman - Contremaître / contremaîtresse au montage d’aéronefs
Manufacturing Plant Manager (Foam Plant Manager – Polyurethane Foam Expert)