St. Burlington, ON
4 months ago
Company: Burlington Denture Clinic
Business Information: For over a decade, Burlington Denture Clinic have been offering patients the highest standard of denture care, using only premium materials to create long lasting dentures that will keep you smiling long after you walk out our door. We provide a full range of denture products and services in the Burlington area. In addition to our welcoming office, our facility is also equipped with a state-of-the-art full service laboratory where we produce all of our materials on site.
Business Location: 546 Brant St. Burlington, Ontario, L7R 2G8
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date:As soon as possible
• Design, fabricate or repair dental devices
• Prepare plaster models and moulds
• Cast gold or metal alloys for bridges and denture bases
• Mould wax over dentures set-up
• Finish metal framework of dentures
• Prepare wax bite-blocks and impression trays
• Pack plastic material in moulds to form full or partial dentures
• Make orthodontic bands from metal and alloys
• Polish and buff dentures
• Assist in every aspect of denture fabrication from beginning to end as well as denture repairs, denture relines, and dentures over implants
-Education: Completion of a college program in dental technology OR a minimum of 4 years of on-the-job training under the supervision of a registered dental technologist or technician.
-Licensed or eligible to be licensed to practice as Dental Technician in the province of Ontario.
-Experience: The necessary to be certified/licensed.
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Combination of sitting, standing, walking.
-Personal Suitability: Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills
-Area of Specialization: Full dentures, Partial dentures
-Technical Expertise (dental): Plastering, Packing, Waxing-up, Casting, Polishing, and Assembly
Salary: $25.00 to $27.00 Hourly. 40 Hours per week.
The employee will work 8 hours per day from Monday to Friday. Schedule is from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 546 Brant St. Burlington, Ontario, L7R 2G8
Kingston, Ottawa and London, ON
Journalier/journalière de production - industrie du pneumatique / Production day Labourer- Tire Industry