Posted 1 month ago
Company: C & K Services Ltd.
Business information: C & K Services Ltd. provides a variety of Cleaning, Maintenance and Construction services that both meet and exceed our customer expectations. We are constantly researching and implementing new technologies to assist in providing practical and beneficial value-added services to our customers.
Business address: 1822-B Qaqqamuit Road, Iqaluit, NU, X0A 0H0
Work Location: Work involves multiple locations in Iqaluit, Nunavut depending on the clients’ locations.
Type of Employment: Full time Permanent
Estimated Start Date: as soon as possible
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Dust furniture
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Make beds and change sheets
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Stock linen closet
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect elevators
- Disinfect operating rooms and other areas
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- Provide basic information on facilities
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Clean changing rooms and showers
- Address customer’s complaints or concerns
Education: Not required
Experience: Experience is an asset
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, tight deadlines, repetitive tasks, physically demanding, combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending crouching, kneeling, handling heavy loads and standing for extended periods, Attention to detail.
Personal suitability: Client focus, reliability, dependability, initiative, effective interpersonal skills, flexibility, Team player, Values and ethics.
Salary: $20.40 to $22.00 hourly, 40 to 60 Hours per week
Benefits: Transportation to work locations and uniforms are provided. Accommodation is provided at no cost.
Must have flexible availability to work overnights, weekends and holidays depending on workload. Our company operates 24/7 and 365 days a year. Average work schedule is Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM with a 30 minutes dinner break which is unpaid, two 15-minute healthy breaks which are paid, and 2 days off on a rotational basis. On-call work may be required. Overtime will be required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail: P.O. Box 11003 Iqaluit, NU X0A 0H0
General Construction Labourer
Appliance Service Technician (Major Home Appliances)
Core Driller (Core Technician) - Opérateur / Opératrice de carottier (Technicien / technicienne en carothèque)
Apprentice Mechanic, Service and Repair of motor vehicles – Apprenti(e) mécanicien(ne) à l'entretien et à la réparation d'automobiles