4 weeks ago
Company: BCF Contracting Group Corp.
Business information: We provide General & Contracting Business for Residential renovations. We have been serving Toronto for over 10 years, and are family owned and operated. You can be assured that our excellence in building or redesigning outstanding kitchens, patios, basements, bathrooms, flooring, cabinets, counter tops, fireplaces, bars, decks, etc. set us apart in this industry. We can customize, model from scratch or remodel them in a way that will allow you to recharge in a modern, soothing, fresh, sleek, new design.
Business Address: 1103 Leslie St., Unit 306, North York, Toronto, ON, M3C 4G8
Work Location: 20 Bermondsey Road, Unit 108, East York, Toronto, ON, M4B 1Z5 and other locations in Toronto/ GTA and surrounding areas depending on our clients' needs
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications
• Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce joints
• Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products; prepare and apply laminated plastics
• Apply varnish, veneer, stain or polish to finished products
• Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
• Repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products
• Maintain clean and safe work environment
• Supervise other workers
• Estimate costs and materials
• Check blue prints and inspects machine
• Interpret drawings and construct/assemble custom cabinets for different residential & commercial applications requested by our customers
• Maintains inventory and materials necessary for cabinet/door finishing
-Education: Completion of high school is required.
-Experience: A minimum of 3 years of work experience in cabinetmaking is required.
If candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience a post-secondary certificate is required.
--Valid driver’s license is required to assemble some cabinets on clients’ site so the candidate will need to travel/drive to clients’ site from time to time.
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Combination of sitting, standing, walking. Standing for extended periods.
-Personal suitability: Accurate, Team player, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Organized, Dependability.
-Weight handling: Up to 45kg (100lb).
Salary: $26.25 - $27 per hour, 45 Hours per week.
Benefits: Uniforms, Transportation (Company Vehicle & paid Gas), Company paid Cellphone.
We also cover Safety equipment cost (safety shoes and PPE).
Important information: Work schedule will be 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday to Friday (including one 30-minute paid lunch break and three 15 minutes paid healthy breaks). Flexibility is required. Some weekend work might be required, only on Saturdays when there is a deadline for a project.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 130 Lepage Court Unit 26, Toronto, On M3J 1J1