Posted 1 month ago
$17.00 per hour
Company: D.A. Campbell Amusements Limited
Business information: Campbell Amusements has been a provider of family entertainment for over four decades and when Don and Joyce Campbell started it all, they didn’t imagine things would get to where they are. With over 45 carnival rides and countless midway games, Campbell Amusements travels throughout Ontario and Eastern Canada bringing fun and excitement to all communities, big and small.
Business Address: 150 Bruce Street, Brantford, ON, N3T 5V7
Work Location: Various locations throughout Ontario and New Brunswick and one location in Quebec, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island.
Type of Employment: Full Time– Seasonal / 6-month contract
Estimated Start Date: April 1st, 2024
Collect tickets and fees
Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
Set up rides and amusements
Operate rides and amusements
Operate game booth
Perform maintenance on rides and equipment
Assist patrons on and off amusement park rides
Secure and release safety belts and bars
May drive trucks, vans and other vehicles to transport amusement rides, games and other attractions to amusement attraction sites
Dismantle rides and amusements
- Education: Not required
- Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training is provided.
- Driver's license is an asset
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Handling heavy loads
- Personal Suitability: Team player, Flexibility, Judgement, Reliability, Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills
-Work Setting: Amusement park
-This position is physically demanding and involves outdoors work conditions. Must be willing to travel regularly.
-Weight Handling: Up to 23 Kg. (50 lbs.)
Language: Basic level of English is required
Salary: $17.00 hourly, 40-44 Hours per week.
Uniforms and transportation from location to location are provided.
Bunk Rooms in Trailer are available for housing at a discounted rate.
Travel expenses costs covered if worker needs to relocate for the season.
- Workers are required to travel to different cities for 6 months. Workers needed for next season starting as early as April 1st, 2024.
- Flexibility on schedule is required. Work schedules vary from day to day depending on event. Shifts are available from 9:00 AM - 11:00PM. Most common shift of 8-10 hours per day. Set up of rides on Tuesdays and/or Wednesdays, operating days of park from Thursdays to Sundays and dismantling of rides on Sundays. Overtime may be required. Most Mondays off.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
*** Please apply with the subject: Job Application – Amusement Park Attendant (Seasonal) ***
Sauble Beach,, ON
Business Services Sales Representative