Posted 2 months ago
$41.60 per hour
Company: WIA Software Systems Inc. o/a WIA Systems
Business information: WIA Systems is a global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in consulting, digital, technology and operations. Headquartered in Texas, we are focused on building consulting and delivery capabilities around leading global technologies. We draw on our specialized functional, technical and industry experts and our data scientists to design methodologies, optimize processes and infuse global know-how into each unique engagement. WIA Systems was founded in 2016, and our current footprint covers markets across USA, Canada, UK, Australia, and Asia.
Business Address: 403-134 Abbott Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 2K4
Work Locations: Telework and various locations across BC depending on clients’ locations
Type of Employment: Full Time– Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Confer with clients to identify and document requirements: use competence to advise and guide the clients
• Conduct business and technical studies
• Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions (Finance) for IFS applications
• Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management and service delivery for IFS applications
• Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle
• Conduct reviews to assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems
• Be aware of the key business requirements (pertaining to the Finance module of IFS applications) set out by the clients and the value-added services IFS can provide
• Conform to plans set up by project manager: report progress and any kind of deviation to the responsible Project Manager, preferably before the deviation is actioned
• Have a cost control mindset in relation to given time and scope estimates
• Apply a commercial mindset and scope execution capabilities
• Work with clients’ satisfaction in mind and continually seek opportunities to increase and deepen relationships with the clients
• Understand the list of enhanced (CRIM) objects in the Finance module of IFS applications and ensure it is maintained and reviewed
• Configure functional solutions and implement, adjust, and integrate the IFS Products (Finance module) with the clients’ needs
• Design functional solutions, adjustments, and integrations within standard functionality in IFS Products (Finance module) based on clients’ needs.
• Document functional solutions, adjustments and integrations within IFS Products (Finance module) using standard documents according to IFS Implementation Methodologies.
• Conduct complex business process analyses and needs assessments in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.
• Undertake strategic and scenario planning
• Explore diversification and productivity improvement strategies
• Oversee and control areas of an IFS Finance solution in a complex, global project
• Ensure the successful delivery of a Prototype solution that addresses the clients’ key requirements
• Regularly update and re-evaluate the clients’ key Business Objectives in specific areas
• Keep IFS relevant for the clients Executive Team
• Visit current and future clients and prepare presentations for them
• Training clients about the implementation of information systems business solutions (Finance) for IFS applications
• Solve issues after implementation of software
• Visit clients and help them update files and software when needed
• Keep up to date with new trends and updates in the field, as well as, oversee the work from our direct competition to ensure we are offering the best service possible to our current and future clients.
-Education: A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, business administration, commerce, accounting, finances or a related discipline or completion of a college program in computer science is required.
-Certification in IFS Practitioner Consultant – Financials - IFS Cloud is required
-Certification by the CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants UK) is a strong asset.
-Experience: At least 3 years of experience as a consultant or analyst is required.
-Business Equipment and Computer Applications: Microsoft Visio, IFS Applications (Cloud, Scope Tool, Business Reporter) 2c8, Jira, Confluence (Atlassian software products), Clicklearn, Avalara: Tax compliance software, Vertex Tax System, Blackline
-Computer and Technology Knowledge: Cloud, Business intelligence, Internet, Servers, File management software, Security software, Word processing software, Presentation software, Project management software, Software development, Spreadsheet, MS Office, SQL, MS Windows
-Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail, Sitting
-Personal Suitability: Excellent written communication, Excellent oral communication, Initiative, Client focus, Accurate, Judgment, Effective interpersonal skills, Team player, Organized
Salary: $41.60 per hour, 45 hours per week
Benefits: Dental plan, Vision care benefits, Maternity and parental benefits, Team building opportunities, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days), Internet bill and mobile bills reimbursements.
Important information: The regular schedule will be from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday. However, this position requires flexibility in schedule. Work on weekends may be required depending on the business’ needs. Overtime is required.
Apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Testing Engineer (Telecom systems)
Light Duty Cleaner
Corporate Sales Manager
Network System Administrator
Information Technology Consultant (Atlassian Consultant)
Find a Job