Company: Alpine Lock & Safe Ltd.
Business information: Alpine Lock & Safe Ltd. specializes in offering a variety of services including supply, installation, repair and/or replacement of doors, frames and hardware. We are looking for a super motivated/organized locksmith to excel in the field of lock hardware installation and lock technician services.
Business address: 2-1040 Millar Creek Road, Whistler, BC, V0N 1B1
Work Location: 2-1040 Millar Creek Road, Whistler, BC, V0N 1B1(In shop) and On-site customer service. The employee will work within 100 km of the business address depending on client’s location.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Install, repair and adjust locks, doors, frames and hardware
- Install, repair and service safes and vaults and electronic locking and access devices
- Perform general commercial locksmithing duties
- Perform general residential locksmithing duties
- Perform some automotive locksmithing duties
- Education: Completion of high school or industry courses in Locksmith are required.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience in Locksmithing/Door hardware or directly relevant experience is required. If the candidate does not have 3 years of experience, then completion of a two- to four-year apprenticeship program in locksmith OR College, high school or industry courses combined with several years of related work experience are required.
- Must hold or be eligible to apply for a valid security license issued by the Registrar of Security Services.
- Experience with low voltage electrical and/or hotel card access systems is an asset
- Excellent communication skills, strong customer service and work ethic are required.
- Valid driver's license. The worker will be provided with a service vehicle (van) to go to the different work locations.
Salary: $28.00-30.00 hourly, 40-50 Hours per week
Benefits: We provide 50% coverage on dental, disability and extended medical insurance. We provide free uniforms (shirts and jackets) and mobile phone plan.
- Flexibility on schedule is required. The most common schedule will be Thursday to Monday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. This is also an on-call position, the worker will be required to be on call 3 nights a week. Overtime is required.
- Schedule may vary from week to week. Work on the weekends and/or holidays is required.
- This is a physically demanding position that requires attention to detail and work under pressure.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com