Contour Concrete Ltd.
3 months ago
Company: Contour Concrete Ltd.
Business location: 11014 Kitchen Rd. Chilliwack BC V2P 6H5
Work location: Various cities/towns within Alberta and BC
Type of Employment: Full time -permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible Job Description:
• Check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement material
• Direct placement of concrete into forms or surfaces.Set line for slip form paver
• Operate power vibrators to compact concrete
• Level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification
• Set steel and wood forms
• Finish concrete surfaces using hand and power tools.
• Place & finish various concrete finishes • Finish curb and gutter behind slip former • Install anchor bolts, steel plates, door sills and other fixtures • Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces • Repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of concrete structures • Signal and direct pumping from concrete mixing trucks • Strip concrete forms • Utilize laser levelling technology • Cut control joints
Requirements: -Education: Completion of secondary school is required -Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience. If the candidate does not have a minimum of 3 years of experience then a post-secondary certificate is required.
Salary: $30.63 to $32.00 Hourly, 8-12 hours per day, 30-65 Hours per week. Position requires extended work hours and flexibility in scheduling; including weekend hours as needed.
Benefits: Extended Medical Insurance, Transportation, Accommodations provided. Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Apply by fax to: 604-392-1177