Company: CRU Inc. O/A CRU Air + Gas
Business Information: We are a Service-First compressed air systems company that always goes the extra mile. Our team includes Ontario’s only Certified Energy Manager, Certified Energy Auditor and AIRMASTER+ Qualified Specialist, along with two full-time Professional Engineers and a Certified Industrial Electrician. Our product experts and highly experienced service technicians take a holistic, end-to-end approach to your facility’s use of compressed air.
Business Location: 8-4995 Timberlea Blvd., Mississauga, ON L4W 2S2
Work Location: Same as above and various locations across the Greater Toronto Area.
*Travelling to the US will be required depending on the business’ needs.
Type of Employment: Full Time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Detect and troubleshoot irregularities and malfunctions in blowmolding systems
- Installing, assembling, and commissioning of machinery and equipment. Blowmolding system installations including compressors, air treatment, infeed automation, blowmolder, outfeed automation and water cooling systems
- Perform routine maintenance work on machinery (Preventive Maintenance Service on all types of air compressors)
- Repair or replace defective machinery parts
- Warrant service, inspection and maintenance of equipment
- Prompt detection and elimination of faults, ensuring smooth operation of equipment
- Determine the need for equipment parts and their maintenance materials
- Process of forming plastic containers (bottles, jars)
- Consult and train customer technical staff
- Cooperate with the design and the production departments in submitting proposals for equipment improvements
- Completion of manual and electronic paperwork
- Assess equipment operation and make recommendations for improvements if corrective actions are required
- Ability to work on a wide variety of PLC controllers
- Respond to after hours service calls
- Use of hand, power and diagnostic tools (provided by CRU Inc.)
- Travel to various manufacturing facilities across Canada and the US to install, commission and service blowmolding systems.
- Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
- Experience: At least 4 years of experience in the field is required. If the candidate does not have 4 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate is required.
- Driver’s license is required
- Must be able to work independently
- Knowledge of compressed air principals is required.
- Must be mechanically inclined and be able to work easily with tools and mechanical equipment
- Computer knowledge: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Reader are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively between equipment manufacturers and end users to ensure high quality operation and performance of equipment.
- Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Handling heavy loads, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods of time, Repetitive tasks, Manual dexterity, Tight deadlines, Work under pressure
- Personal Suitability: Excellent written and oral communication, Client focus, Accurate, Team player, Effective interpersonal skills, Values and ethics, Initiative, Flexibility, Organized
- Work site environment: Noisy, Dusty, Outdoors
- Weight handling: Up to 45kg (100 lbs.)
Salary: $31.00 to $33.00 hourly, 40 – 44 hours per week
Benefits: Disability insurance, dental insurance, extended medical insurance, uniform, vehicle, and Christmas gift bonus are provided.
Important Information: Work schedule: from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Shifts may vary according to the business needs, flexibility in schedule is required. Weekend work required. Overtime, and on call may be required.
**If the candidate is required to travel to the US for working purposes, CRU Inc. will cover all the costs associated with it**
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail: 8-4995 Timberlea Blvd., Mississauga, ON L4W 2S2