Posted 2 months ago
$20.00 - $21.00 per hour
Company: Goliath Roofing Inc.
Business information: The Goliath Roofing TEAM prides itself in excellent customer service and Superior workmanship skills. We offer Diamond Steel and GAF Timberline Roofing Systems. Goliath Roofing is practicing social distancing to keep our customers and employees safe. We specialize in Residential and Commercial new construction, renovation roofing projects and repairs. We are a highly motivated company and an innovative company that is focused on changing the status quo in the roofing industry. Maintaining your roof is a low-cost way of ensuring that Goliath Roofing keeps your home – and your family safe.
Business Location: 310 Isaac Street, Clinton, ON, N0M 1L0
Work Location: Various locations throughout Stratford–Bruce Peninsula Region depending on client’s location.
Type of Employment: Full time – Seasonal/ 7 month contract
Estimated Start Date: April 1st, 2022
● Load and unload and transport construction materials.
● Erect and dismantle ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites.
● Assist roofers in removing old roofs and building new roofs.
● Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment.
● Operate pneumatic hammers as directed
● Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as air compressors, reciprocating saws, air guns, nail guns and drills.
- Education: Education is not required
- Experience: Experience in the trade or general construction experience is a strong asset. On-the-job training is provided.
- Valid Driver License is an asset
- Personal suitability: Reliability, Flexibility
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Work at heights and outdoors, Manual dexterity
- Language: Basic level of English is required
Salary: $20.00 to $21.00 per hour, 40-45 Hours per week
Benefits: We provide uniforms, transportation (from the business location to the working places) and $1000 in medical and dental assistance. Accommodation provided at a cost. Transportation costs are covered if the worker needs to relocate.
Important Information: This position requires working 40 to 45 hours per week, from Monday to Friday. Work schedule is from 7am to 5pm with 1 hour of lunch and 15 min break. Flexibility on schedule is required. Weekends/overtime may be required depending on the weather conditions and project schedules.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 310 Isaac Street, Clinton, ON, N0M 1L0
Project Manager (Non-technical)
General Labourer – Manufacturing
St. Thomas, ON
Wood Products Foreman/Woman (wood carving with Japanese tools)