3 weeks ago
Company: Leedwood Ltd.
Company information: Leedwood Ltd. is a company that specializes in custom cabinetry, countertops, frames and any all millwork, our staff has the expertise to aid our customers with advice on the best materials and design for their particular needs; Leedwood has the skills and versatility to bring your visions to reality.
Business address: 2-81 Elgin St. Brantford, ON N3S 5A1
Work location: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications
• Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce joints
• Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products; prepare and apply laminated plastics
• Apply varnish, veneer, stain or polish to finished products,
• Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
• Operate CADD and other computer software systems
• Maintain clean and safe work environment
- Education: Completion of high school is required
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of work experience in cabinetmaking is required.
If candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience a post-secondary certificate is required
- Personal suitability: Team player, excellent written and oral communication, organized, effective interpersonal skills, accurate
Salary: $18.00 to $19.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week.
Health insurance, dental insurance.
The position requires flexibility in scheduling. Work schedule will be 7:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday to Friday.
- Area of specialization: Cabinets, built-in units, millwork
- Work setting: custom cabinet shop, millwork shop
- Work conditions: Fast-paced environment, manual dexterity, attention to detail, standing for extended periods
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 81 Elgin St. Unit #2 Brantford, ON N3S 5A1
Asphalt Spreader Operator
Blow-moulding process operator Plastic Manufacturing / Opérateur/opératrice dinstallation de moulage par soufflage plasturgie