Posted 5 months ago
$21.00 - $23.00 per hour
Company: 5005416 Ontario Inc. o/a Blake’s Ultimate Detailing & Upholstery
Business information: Blake’s Ultimate Detailing & Upholstery is a company dedicated to providing services such as ceramic coating, car detailing, and car waxing.
Business Address: 637 Lakeshore Rd., Sarnia, ON, N7V 2S8
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time-Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
• Tend or operate equipment to prepare items for application of protective or decorative coatings: prepare vehicles for PPF installation
• Clean and maintain equipment
• Clean work area
• Organize and maintain inventory
• Professionalism in customer service
• Use essential PPF tools, software, and equipment to accurately measure and cut necessary films
• Perform PPF installations on vehicles
• Remove and install accessories as required to support proper PPF installations
• Review finished PPF installs and conduct quality control inspections
• Effectively communicate with shop management, detailers, and customers
Education: No formal education is required
Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training will be provided.
-Driver’s license is an asset
-English is required
Working conditions and physical capabilities: Manual dexterity, Fast-paced environment, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Tight deadlines
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Dusty, Noisy
Personal Suitability: Judgment, Team player, Reliability, Flexibility, Effective interpersonal skills, Initiative, Client focus, Organized, Accurate
Salary: From $21.00 to $23.00 hourly. 45 to 50 hours per week
Benefits: Accommodation available at a cost.
Important Information: This position will require working Monday to Friday, from 08:00 am to 06:00 pm. Overtime will be required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 637 Lakeshore Rd., Sarnia, ON, N7V 2S8