5 months ago
Company: Paneless Window Washing Inc.
Business information: Paneless Window Cleaning has been serving the greater Edmonton area - St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Fort Saskatchewan, Leduc and Red Deer - since 1994. We provide an exceptional quality service, done safely and with great attention to detail every time. We consider ourselves to be leaders and pioneers in the Edmonton Window Cleaning industry.
Business address: 9326 – 60th Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T6E 0C1
Work Location: The position involves multiple work locations in the greater Edmonton area – St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Fort Saskatchewan, Leduc and Red Deer.
Type of Employment: Full time – Seasonal / Contract from April 15th, 2020 to October 30th, 2020
Estimated Start Date: April 15th, 2020
- Clean exterior windows
- Clean eavestroughs
- Perform pressure cleaning and other high access exterior cleaning services
- Use techniques of rope access, man-lift access, ladder access, scissor lifts access, waterfed pole access and ground access
- Instruct apprentices
- Solve problems daily
- Completion of High School
- At least 2 years of related experience are required
- For safety reasons, rope access related experience is required along with experience in window washing and working from heights using man-lifts, water fed pole systems, ladders and scissor lifts
- Physically demanding: standing for extended periods, handling heavy loads: be able to lift 50lbs
- On-site customer service, be able to work hard under demanding and variable conditions
- Be able to work with a team or independently
- Be comfortable at heights and confident on ladders
- Prioritize safety: follow strict safety rules
- Deliver quality and detail oriented work under tight timelines
- On-the-job training provided, training and certifications offered in fall protection, aerial lift certificate, first aid
- A valid driver’s license is an asset
Salary: $27.00 to $30.00 hourly, 30 to 54 hours per week, a minimum of 30 hours per week is guaranteed.
Benefits: Incentivized pay, annual bonus, paid training and safety courses, possibility to use the company’s vehicle, crew leadership opportunities, company uniform, access to industry leading equipment, team building events.
Work schedule: Monday to Saturday, 6 to 9 hours per day, weather dependant. Flexibility on schedule, worksites and hours worked per day.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 9326 – 60th Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T6E 0C1
Alberta Beach, AB
Manufacturing Plant Manager (Fibre Plant Manager – Polyester Fibre Expert)
St. Burlington, ON
Mechanical Engineering Technician / Technicien / Technicienne en génie mécanique