2 months ago
Company: 1623546 Ontario Inc. / Quick Fix Auto Center.
Business information: We offer complete repair and maintenance services for all types of cars.
Business Location: 72 Moira Avenue, Toronto, ON, M1K 1B8
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicles and test automotive systems and components
• Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems
• Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer's specifications
• Perform scheduled maintenance service. Perform diversified electrical work on all automotive and related equipment, such as servicing, installing batteries and terminals, repairing and adjusting lights, and repairing generators and starter
• Advise customers on work performed and future repair requirements
• Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
• Inspect and test mechanical units to locate faults and malfunctions
• Diagnose faults and malfunctions and confirm findings with supervisor to determine whether to repair or replace unit
• Repair or replace mechanical units or components
• Complete reports to record problems and work performed
• Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of commercial transport truck and trailer systems
• Coach and instruct apprentices
• Change tires
• Perform overhauls and repair engines and transmissions on gas and diesel equipment
- Education: Completion of high school is required
- Experience: Trade certification or be eligible to obtain the Trade Certification. Regarding the experience we require only the necessary experience to be certified.
- Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Manual dexterity and Hand-eye-coordination
- Personal suitability: Accurate, dependability, judgment, reliability and client focus.
Salary: $25.64 to $27 per hour, 40 hours per week.
Important Information: The position includes working 8 hours per day. Work schedule will be from Monday to Friday, from 10 am to 7pm. Flexibility in schedule is required.
Apply by mail to: 72 Moira Avenue, Toronto, ON, M1K 1B8
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org