1 month ago
Company: Simcoe Concrete Forming Inc.
Business information: At Simcoe Concrete Forming, we are the foundation specialists. We have built our reputation on our high quality and compliance with schedules. Simcoe Concrete Forming has over 35 years’ experience and has been providing services in concrete foundation in the Barrie region and surrounding area since 1996.
Business Address: 698 Huronia Road, Barrie, ON L4N 6C6
Work Location: 698 Huronia Road, Barrie, ON L4N 6C6 and various locations throughout the Simcoe County Area.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
• Fit and install windows, beam pocket, install embedded elements
• Schedule and co-ordinate work on sites
• Build forms for pad, footing and walls
• Install rebar and place concrete
• Document site work orders (time and materials)
- Education: Completion of high school
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience is required. If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience, then a post-secondary education certificate is required OR completion of a three-to four-year apprenticeship program will help to qualify.
-Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Tight deadlines, combination of sitting, standing, walking, handling heavy loads, bending, crouching, kneeling, physically demanding, overtime required.
-Personal Suitability: Client focus, team player.
-Work Site Environment: Dusty, Noisy, weather conditions (hot, cold)
- Weight handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Salary: $25.00 - $27.00 per hour, 30 - 48 hours per week.
Benefits: Dental insurance, pension, extended medical insurance
Important information: work schedule will be a regular 5 day week. The employee’s workday will begin at 7:00am and end at 4:00pm. However, depending on the duties that need to be fulfilled, the employee’s workday could start earlier or finish later. **We guarantee 30 hours of work per week** Work on Saturday might also be required from time to time. Therefore, Flexibility on schedule will be required. On the job training will be provided, Overtime will be required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 698 Huronia Road, Barrie, ON L4N 6C6
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic / Mécanicien / mécanicienne de réfrigération et d'air climatisé
Roofer / Couvreur / Couvreuse
Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanic
Truck Driver (Livestock transport)