4 weeks ago
Company: Great Floors Oxford Inc. / Great Floors
Business information: Great Floors in Ingersoll has been providing top quality flooring and products to Oxford, Middlesex, Perth and Norfolk Counties for 30 years. Our large showroom displays an extensive selection of superior products and samples while showcasing designer brands. Their well-stocked warehouse ensures the flooring you want is available at the best price possible. The friendly staff at Great Floors Ingersoll is focused on your individual needs, providing family-oriented service at each and every contact.
Business Address: 194253 19th Line, Ingersoll, ON, N5C 3J6
Work Location: Various locations throughout Oxford, Middlesex, Perth and Norfolk Counties and locations in general with a maximum of a two-hour drive from the business address.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Prepare, measure and mark surfaces to be covered
• Mix, apply and spread mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives using hand trowel
• Set tiles in place and apply pressure to affix them to base
• Align and straighten tiles
• Cut and fit tiles around obstacles and openings using hand and power cutting tools
• Pack grout into joints between tiles and remove excess grout
• Remove and replace cracked or damaged tiles
• Lay and set mosaic tiles to create decorative wall, mural and floor designs
• Build underbeds and install anchor bolts, wires and brackets
• Cut, surface, polish and install marble and granite
• Mix, lay and polish terra surfaces
• Install tile strips
• Instruct apprentices
• Supervise other workers
-Education: Completion of secondary school
-Experience: At least 3 years of experience in the trade are required. If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience, then, completion of a three-or-four-year apprenticeship program is required.
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: physically demanding, handling heavy loads, bending, crouching, kneeling, attention to detail, large workload, hand-eye coordination.
-Position requires frequent traveling. A valid driver’s license is required as we will provide a vehicle for transportation from work to the different locations.
Salary: $31.43 to $33.43 hourly. 40-48 hours per week.
Benefits: Life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance. We also provide uniforms. Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate.
The schedule goes from Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM with 30 minutes of unpaid lunch and two 15-minute paid breaks. Saturday work might be required in the same schedule. Flexibility is required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 194253 19th Line, Ingersoll, ON, N5C 3J6
Long Distance Truck Driver / Conducteur/Conductrice de Camion sur Longue Distance
Alberta Beach, AB
Child Care Provider
Floor Covering Installer
Kingston, Ottawa and London, ON