Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles Unified School District
4 months ago
What you will bring to the table:
We are looking individuals who can perform the following:
• Removes, replaces, repairs, and paints fenders, body panels, and related accessories on automobiles, trucks, truck tractors, trailers, buses, or other motorized equipment.
• Fabricates special equipment and makes various modifications to vehicles.
• Aligns and straightens frames, bodies, cabs, doors, and other damaged parts.
• Fills and welds metal portions constructed of steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
• Cleans and prepares surfaces for painting; mixes and matches paint; applies primer and sprays coats; and rubs, polishes, and waxes finished coats.
• Removes and replaces interior trim and patches upholstering.
• Replaces and repairs vehicle windows and window-elevator mechanisms.
• Performs complete paint jobs on buses, trucks, and automobiles.
• Cleans tools, equipment, and the work area
Education: Graduation from high school or evidence of equivalent educational proficiency.
Experience: Two years of journey-level experience in automotive body repair and
Special: A valid California Driver License is required, and a Class A or B license is
What LAUSD will bring to the table:
The Los Angeles Unified School District offers a competitive wage plus fully paid health premiums for employees and eligible dependents. Also you will be eligible for a Pension Plan through Cal Pers. We also offer great perks like employee discounted movie tickets, theme park tickets and more!
Come be a part of an organization that impacts the youth of Los Angeles!