Posted 3 weeks ago
Love Canada Immigration Consultancy
$17.00 per hour
(NOC 63200 – Cooks)
Employer: Dairy Queen Haysboro
Location: 8423 Elbow Dr. SW Calgary, AB T2V 1K8
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time
Employment conditions: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Morning
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
• Long term benefits: Other - lunch benefits that cover up to $7 per shift.
Vacancies: 2 vacancies
Work setting: Fast food outlet or concession
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Inspect kitchens and food service areas
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
• Order supplies and equipment
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• Clean kitchen and work areas
• Manage kitchen operations
Cuisine specialties: Canadian
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure
Personal suitability: Client focus, Dependability, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player, Time management
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and an application letter.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8423 Elbow Dr. SW
Do not send your application by any other method other than indicated above. Please submit using one method only and not repeatedly.
Serving dessert treat.