Posted 2 months ago
$20.50 per hour
Company: R.F. Hauser Shows Ltd. O/A West Coast Amusements
Business information: West Coast Amusements, Canada’s largest and most respected traveling carnival operator, has been creating smiles and memories since the 60's. We make sure to make fun safe and care-free with expert planning; WCA takes pride in the excellent safety record of both our employees and equipment. Safety first is our motto.
Business Address: 8094 Lickman Rd, Chilliwack, BC V2R 3Z9
Work Location: We travel to different cities in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan
Type of Employment: Full Time – Seasonal / 7-month contract
Estimated Start Date: Early March, 2024
Assist in the set-up and tear down of concession stands, game and food booths
Assist in the set-up and tear down of rides, game tents
Set up and operate rides and amusements
Operate recreational facility equipment such as games and game booth
Collect tickets and admit patrons to amusement parks, rides and game booths
Perform routine maintenance and safety inspections of attraction equipment
Oversee game activities and ensure safety of participants
Participate in the upkeep of the overall appearance of the shows
Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
Operate game booth
Assist patrons on and off rides
Secure and release safety belts and bars
May drive trucks, vans and other vehicles to transport amusement rides, games and other attractions to amusement attraction sites
- Education: Not required
- Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training is provided.
- Driver’s license is an asset
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability: Team player, Flexibility, Judgement, Reliability, Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel regularly.
- Language: English is required
Work Setting: Amusement park
Salary: $20.50 hourly, 40 Hours per week
- We provide free uniforms, transportation from location to location, 50% food discount and medical expenses.
- Bunkhouses/trailers are available for housing at a discounted rate
- R.F. Hauser Shows will pay for the round-trip transportation costs for TFWs to arrive at their work location in Canada at the beginning of their work period, and to return to their country of residence at the end of their work period.
- Workers are required to travel to different cities in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan for 7 months (from March to September). Workers needed for next season starting in Early March, 2024.
-Flexibility in schedule is required. Shifts are available from 12pm to 12am. 1-2 days off per week on a rotational basis. Days will vary.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org