Posted 2 months ago
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
$15.00 - $17.00 per hour
Company: Fort Saskatchewan Fast Food Enterprises Ltd. o/a Dairy Queen
Business information: We are a DQ franchise. For more than 70 years, the DQ been a combination of hardworking people who own and operate fast-food restaurants, and great-tasting food and tempting treats served in our establishments.
Business address: 9910 99Av., Fort Saskatchewan, AB, T8L 4G8.
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package take-out food
• Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
• Stock refrigerators and salad bars and keep records of the quantities of food used
• Take customers’ orders
• Clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances
• May receive payment for food items purchased
• Use deep fryer, grill, oven, dispensers, and other equipment to prepare fast food items such as sandwiches, hamburgers, fries, salads, ice cream dishes, milkshakes, and other beverages
• Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties
- Education: Some secondary school is required
- Experience: Experience is not required
-On-the-job training will be provided.
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Standing for extended periods, Physically demanding, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure
-Personal suitability: Flexibility, Team player, Reliability, Organized, Client focus
-Language: English is required.
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate. Uniform is provided at no cost, 50% general employee discount
Workers will work 8-hour shifts between 9:00 AM and 11:00 PM on a fixed schedule with 2 consecutive days off on a rotational basis. Shifts may change depending on business needs. Overtime and work on weekends and holidays may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Diesel Mechanic (Heavy Equipment)