4 months ago
Company: Architecture Unfolded Inc.
Business information: We are an established Toronto-based architectural firm, specializing in high-rise residential and commercial projects. We offer multiple use design with high rise residential, mid-rise residential, townhomes, and exclusive customer home design. We also offer pre-consultation drawings, prime consulting services and green design; commercial, retail, office and interior design. We prepare feasibility studies to determine the potential of a property through feasibility studies that consider governing by-laws, guidelines and regulations as well.
Business Location: 368 Dufferin St., Toronto, ON M6K 1Z8
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Analyze building codes, by-laws, space requirements, site requirements and other technical documents and reports
• Liaise with the project management team to implement and develop design requirements in compliance with Ontario Building Code
• Assist in design development
• Prepare manual and CAD (computer-assisted design) drawings, specifications and graphics.
• Construct architectural and display models, and 3-D virtual models of architectural designs
- Education: Completion of a two- to three-year college program in architectural technology or a related subject is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field is required.
- Training/Knowledge in Autodesk Revit since the firm is transitioning its production software from Autocad to Autodesk Revit.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Self-motivated to drive completion of tasks as accurately as possible.
- Attention to details and fundamental understanding of 3-dimensional space.
- Residential construction
- Commercial and/or industrial construction
Computer and Technology Knowledge required:
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Photoshop
• MS Outlook
• Autodesk REVIT
• MS Excel
• MS PowerPoint
• MS Word
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
• Tight deadlines
• Under pressure
• Attention to detail
Salary: $24.00 to $26.00 per hour; 37,5 Hours per week
Benefits: Disability, dental and extended medical insurance are provided.
Important Information: This position requires working 8 hours per day from Monday to Thursday and 5,5 hours on Friday; 37,5 hours per week, with two paid breaks of 15 min per day and 30 minutes of unpaid lunch. Work schedule is from Monday to Thursday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and Friday from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 368 Dufferin St., Toronto, ON M6K 1Z8