Posted 5 months ago
Company: Guy Kirby Letts o/a Aagio Handyman Services and Home Improvements.
Business information: We are a company that offers handyman services, maintenance, renovations, and home improvements.
Business address: 3544 Linda Street, Innisfil, ON, L9S 2L3
Work Location: 3544 Linda Street, Innisfil, ON, L9S 2L3 and various locations across the Simcoe County and the Greater Toronto Area.
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Load, unload and transport construction materials
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
• Mix, pour and spread materials
• Assist heavy equipment operators
• Assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction
• Assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites
• Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
• Assist in demolishing buildings
• Level earth to fine grade specifications
• Clean and pile salvaged materials
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
• Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
• Read and interpret blueprints
• Assist in brick laying, carpentry, dry walling, painting and tiling
-Education: Not required
-Experience: Concrete, and steel fixing experience is an asset
-Having a driving license is an asset
-Weight Handling: Up to 23kg (50lbs)
-Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, physically demanding, must be able to work independently
-Work Site Environment: Outdoors, at heights, dangerous, cold/refrigerated, confined spaces, dusty
-Personal Suitability: Team player, reliability, flexibility
-Must be able to work in remote areas
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 hourly, 40 - 44 Hours per week
Benefits: disability insurance, and yearly bonuses will be provided. Travel expenses are covered if worker needs to relocate. Transportation from and to work sites will be provided.
Important Information: The employee will work from Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5:30 pm (including 30 minutes of unpaid lunch break and 30 minutes of paid healthy breaks). Shifts may vary according to the business’ needs. Flexibility in schedule is required. Overtime and weekend work might be required based on the business’ needs.
Apply by e-mail to: Gkletts@gmail.com
Apply by mail: 64 Moregate crescent Brampton ON L6S 3K9
Sturgeon County, AB
Roofer / Couvreur / Couvreuse