2 weeks ago
Company: 2389165 Ontario Inc. / Alfiri Stucco Inc.
Business information: we specialize in creating, building and restoring Stucco and EIFS Systems (Exterior Insulation & Finish Systems), as well as plastering and molding.
Business Address: 50 Fair Street, Ancaster, ON, L9K 0A6
Work Location: Various locations within Hamilton and Ancaster
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted
• Repair cracks and holes
• Mix paint to desired color and texture
• Measure, cut and apply wallpaper and other fabric to walls
• Advise consumers on colours and choice of wall coverings
• Erect scaffolding and swing stages and attach rigging
• Apply paint, wallpaper and other materials and finishes to interior and exterior surfaces
• Estimate costs and materials
• Drive from one location to another to perform job duties
-Education: Completion of high school
-Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience is required. If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience, then a post-secondary certificate is required.
-Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities Attention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordination, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Ability to distinguish between colours, physically demanding
-Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Team Player
-Driver’s Licence is required
-Weight Handling up to 23 kg
Salary: $23.08 per hour, 30-45 Hours per week.
Benefits: Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate, vehicle provided by employer to travel from one work location to another, and uniforms are provided. Pension benefits and WSIB.
Flexibility on schedule is required. A minimum of 30 hours of work per week is guaranteed during the winter time. Most common work schedule is from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Weekend work and overtime may be required according to the business needs.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 50 Fair Street, Ancaster, ON, L9K 0A6