Posted 4 months ago
$38.46 per hour
Company: Tipping Canoe (Canada) Ltd. o/a Pepper
Business Information: Pepper is the world's largest shopping community. From our headquarters in Berlin and offices in Belo Horizonte, Guadalajara, London, Lyon, Mumbai and Winnipeg, we operate market-leading social commerce platforms in 12 countries on four continents, which are used by 25 million unique users per month.
Business Location: 304-421 Mulvey Avenue East, Winnipeg, MB R3L 1Z8
Work Location: Same as above
Note: Telecommuting available during the pandemic
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Frontend Developer to join our team in Canada. You will play a central role in crafting high-quality and elegant code for our communities around the world. You will build the frontend systems that power our fast-growing business, and continuously improve our engineering practices. Above all, your work will contribute towards creating a more attractive, helpful, and fashionable community for everyone!
• Develop website architecture and determine requirements
• Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the website
• Create and optimize content for website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
• Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
• Conduct tests and perform quality controls
• Maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
• Plan web components together with designers, product managers and backend engineers
• Implement reusable and solid responsive frontend components
• Identify and fix performance and maintenance problems
• Develop our frontend infrastructure
• Stay up to date with new frontend technologies and best practices, and share them with the team.
- Education: Completion of high school is required.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Web Developer. If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate in a related field is required.
- Ability to write/architect reusable and maintainable code is required
Business Equipment and Computer applications: Sublime text
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Linux, JavaOS, Networking software, Networking hardware, Extranet, Intranet, Internet, Desktop applications, Multimedia Software, Presentation software, Programming software, HTML editing software, Website creation and management software, Web service design, Database software, Programming languages, Software development, MS Windows, MS Office
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Large caseload
Personal Suitability: Excellent written and oral communication, Organized, Judgement, Initiative, Reliability, Team player, Flexibility, Effective interpersonal skills, Values and ethics, Client focus
Salary: $38.46 per hour, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: Dental, Vision care, Medical and Group Insurance benefits, Transport allowance covered by the employer (once the pandemic situation is over), Professional development opportunities including training and further education, days for learning new technologies and skills, 5 Personal Development days, Employee Assistance Program
Monday to Friday, work schedule is from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
Apply online: https://pepper.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=290
Tire Repairer / Réparateur / réparatrice de pneus
Wood Products Machine Feeder
Williams Lake, BC