4 months ago
Company: Simcoe Concrete Forming Inc.
Business information: At Simcoe Concrete Forming, we are the foundation specialists. We have built our reputation on our high quality and compliance with schedules. Simcoe Concrete Forming has over 35 years' experience and has been providing services in concrete foundation in the Barrie region and surrounding area since 1996.
Business address: 698 Huronia Road, Barrie, ON L4N 6C6
Work Location: Different work locations in Barrie, Midland, Bracebridge, Alliston, Bradford, Orillia, Angus, according to our clients’ needs.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements,
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools,
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials,
- Formwork and help with concrete placement and leveling for residential and commercial foundation footing and wall;
- Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
- Experience: at least a year of experience in residential or commercial formwork industry are required. A combination of experience and education would help to qualify.
- On-the-job training will be provided.
- Valid driver’s license required as the worker will have to transport himself to the different work locations. The worker must have their own vehicle to go to the different sites.
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: large workload (repetitively manoeuver 80 pounds), bending, crouching, kneeling, physically demanding, handling heavy loads are required
Salary: $25.00 to $26.00 hourly, 40 to 45 Hours per week.
- Dental insurance
- Extended medical insurance
- Flexibility on schedule is required. Working hours will be from 7am to 5pm from Monday to Friday and 7am to 12am on Saturday. The exact working hours will be defined case by case, depending on the workload and the weather conditions. A minimum of 40 hours per week is guaranteed. Overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 698 Huronia Road, Barrie, ON L4N 6C6
Apply by fax: 705-725-0814
Blow-moulding process operator Plastic Manufacturing / Opérateur/opératrice dinstallation de moulage par soufflage plasturgie
Long Distance Truck Driver/ Conducteur/Conductrice de Camion sur Longue Distance
Floor covering installer
Kingston, Ottawa and London, ON