Posted 2 months ago
$18.30 per hour
Company: MIRA INC. o/a Mira (Restaurant)
Business information: At Mira we find our inspiration from the bold flavours of Peru’s culinary culture. Our menu offers a creative and contemporary take on authentic dishes with wide selections of the freshest seafood and meats made into a variety of ceviches, tiraditos and anticuchos.
Business address: 402A Wellington St West, Toronto, ON, M5V 1E3
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Education: Completion of high school is required.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience is required. If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience a post-secondary certificate is required.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Standing for extended periods, Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Handling heavy loads (Up to 23kg - 50 lbs.).
- Personal Suitability: Judgement, Flexibility, Team player, Organized, Initiative, Dependability, Reliability, Effective interpersonal skills
- Language: English is required
Salary: $18.30 hourly – 40 hours per week.
Benefits: Dental, Vision and Health care benefits provided. Accommodation provided at a cost. Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate.
Important Information: Flexibility in schedule is required. The employees will work 8-10 hours per day, shifts between 11 AM and 12 AM. 2 days offs provided on a rotational basis. Overtime, weekend and holiday work may be required based on the business’ needs.
Apply online: https://careers.risepeople.com/ohsglobalgroup/en
Apply by mail to: 402A Wellington St West, Toronto, ON, M5V 1E3