Company: Abougoush Collision Inc. O/A Boyd Autobody & Glass
Business information: Boyd Autobody & Glass provides expert auto glass replacement and repair services. We install the highest quality original equipment auto glass / windshields and sealants available, ensuring a quality repair / replacement backed by our Lifetime Guarantee. Our auto glass services include windshield replacement, windshield repair, stone chip / crack repair, and we offer free auto glass estimates. We repair front windshields, rear windshields, side glass and more, on most makes and models. We believe in providing exceptional customer service, as well as, the highest quality repairs in the industry.
Business Address: 1960 Dayton Street, Kelowna, BC, V1Y 7W6
Work Location: 1960 Dayton Street, Kelowna, BC, V1Y 7W6 and 2740 Pooley Ave., Merritt, BC V1K 1C1
Type of Employment: Full Time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Our busy auto parts center is looking for a savvy automotive parts manager to join our growing team of auto body department employees. You’ll handle everything from interfacing with autobody technicians to managing our extensive inventory of automotive parts. We’ll rely on you to secure the best prices while stocking inventory and striking a balance between supply and demand.
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Implement price and credits policies
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Determine staffing requirements
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Manage the parts inventory levels closely for auto repair and sales needs without delay based on projected demand and matching cost targets
- Leverage the inventory control systems to record and track auto part sales and auto repair work
- Track records for auto parts warranties
- Assist with promotions, as needed, to increase parts sales
- Order parts that meet the cost and quality standards of the automotive parts department, dealership, and vehicle manufacturers
- Employ strong negotiation and communication skills to secure the most competitive price for replacement parts that can yield a profitable ROI when used for repairs or retail sales
- Participate in developing a proper repair plan for each vehicle
- Prepare estimates in accordance with Insurance partner and company guidelines
- Maintain and execute a timely schedule before, during, and after completions of repair
- Education: Completion of secondary education is required
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience in auto repair or auto parts sales at increasing levels of responsibility is required.
- Managerial experience in this field is a strong asset
- Experience with various insurance company procedures is required
- Excellent product knowledge, customer service skills, administrative skills, and organizational skills are necessary to manage inventory effectively
- Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability: Integrity, Hardworking, Goal-oriented, Efficiency, Creativity, Collaborative, Analytical, Adaptability, Time management, Quick learner, Proactive, Positive attitude, Interpersonal awareness, Client focus, Team player, Excellent written communication, Organized, Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Judgement, Excellent oral communication.
Ability to supervise 1-5 people
Salary: $32.05 - $34.00 hourly, 36.5 - 40 Hours per week.
Benefits: Disability Insurance, Extended medical insurance, Vision and Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits, and Pension plan.
Other information: Flexibility on schedule is required. Work schedule is Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm. Weekend work and overtime may be required based on the business needs.
Apply by e-mail to: HR@bringittoboyd.com
Apply by mail to: 1960 Dayton Street, Kelowna, BC, VIY 7W6