Posted 1 month ago
Gads Hill, ON
$25.00 per hour
Company: MWI Silo Systems (2009) Inc. o/a MWI Silo Systems
Business Information: Established in 1968, MWI Silo Systems specializes in commercial and industrial concrete silo construction. We have built the largest diameter silos in Canada. Our main focus has been in the grain industry while also constructing storage for other dry bulk commodities.
Business Address: 5001 Road 104, Gads Hill, ON, N0K 1J0
Work Location: Various locations across the Province of Ontario
Type of Employment: Full time – Seasonal/ 6-month-contract
Anticipated Start Date June 1st, 2023
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Assist heavy equipment operators
- Assist in framing work, erecting walls, and building roofs
- Level earth to fine grade specifications
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- May need to read and interpret blueprints
Education: Not required
Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training will be provided
Driver’s License is an asset
Work conditions and Physical capabilities: Repetitive Tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Work under pressure, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling.
Personal suitability: Organized, Team player, Reliability, Client focus, Accurate.
Work Site Environment: Dusty, Noisy, Dangerous, Outdoors, At heights
Weight handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Language: Basic level of English is required.
Salary: $25.00 hourly, 30 - 50 hours per week
Benefits: PPE provided by employer except for safety work boots. $500 provided for Health care expenses. We pay travel time at a reduced rate, one way, for any jobs greater than 60 minutes travel time from the business location. Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate. Transportation among work locations is provided by the employer.
Important Information: Work schedule is from Monday to Friday. Shifts are available from 6:00 am to 4:00 pm and from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm However, flexibility on schedule is required as some days will start earlier, and others finish later depending on the business needs and weather. **We guarantee at least 30 hours of work per week regardless of the weather. Overtime is required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Cushion Filler/Foam Cutter
Industrial Instrumentation Technician