Posted 1 week ago
McLennan Ross LLP
$31.00 per hour
In this position, you will be able to utilize your prior experience and learn new skills while working for an established company specializing in floor pouring, floor leveling, floor finishing, high tolerance floors and slab installation. Your responsibilities include:
• Checking formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement material;
• Directing placement of concrete into forms or surfaces;
• Filling hollows and removing spots on freshly poured cement;
• Operating power vibrators to compact concrete;
• Leveling top surface concrete according to grade and depth specifications;
• Finishing concrete surfaces using hand and power tools;
• Applying hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces;
• Repairing, resurfacing and replacing worn or damaged sections of concrete structures; and
• Utilizing laser leveling technology.
Compensation and Additional Requirements
• The salary for this position is $31.00 per hour based on a 40 hour work week.
• Travel within the Edmonton area will be required for this job.
• Qualified candidates will have daytime and weekend availability.
• Mandatory drug testing is in place.
You may apply for this position in person at our business located at 7908 - 18 Street NW, Edmonton, AB T6P 1Y7, or email your resume to email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be able to speak English and have at least 2-3 years of concrete finishing experience for this position.
Bry Sand has constructed refrigerated arena floors since 1988. We have developed superior install practices and procedures through years of continuous effort to ensure top-quality end result floors that meet or exceed expectations. We at Bry Sand maintain a “single source” responsible constructor’s role and provide all installation services in-house, having identified personnel as the most essential quality control factor, ensuring consistently excellent results and timely schedules.
At Bry Sand, we offer a friendly working environment focused on providing our customers and staff with great experiences. We welcome applications from women in trades and newcomers to Canada.
Law firm providing various legal services.
Hard Chrome Plater
L3 Rigid Frame Haul Truck Operators for Morgan Field Services Ltd.
job locations will vary throughout Alberta, AB, AB
Aluminum / Steel Railing Fabricators for S.S. Decking Ltd.
Grounds Maintenance Labourers