Posted 4 months ago
$43.00 - $45.00 per hour
Company: Grapesoft Canada Inc.
Business information: Grapesoft Canada is a global management consulting, technology services company. Grapesoft Canada collaborates with clients to help them become high performance businesses by leveraging comprehensive business and technology solutions across diverse domains.
Business Address: 100 Kingstreet West, Suite 5700, Toronto, ON, M5X 1C7
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full Time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Write, modify, integrate and test software code
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and
maintenance of software
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- Modify existing applications
- Configure commercial-off-the-shelf applications, and/or develop new applications.
- Design and prepare technical reports and related documentation, and charts and graphs to
- Contribute to process and troubleshooting documentation.
- Setup real-time application monitors, dashboards and alerts
- Perform database upgrades and patching activities
- Periodically perform backup/recovery to validate the backup/recover procedures
- Education: Completion of a college program in computer science is required
-Experience: Candidate must have at least 5 years of progressive experience working with Oracle PL/SQL and networking.
- Computer, skills, experience and Technology Knowledge required:
Should be familiar with Exadata and Bundle patches apply
Hands on with Enterprise manager cloud control
Strong working knowledge of dataguard.
Familiarity with systems, networks and storage.
Should be able to support virtualized environment
-Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, The candidate must demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work independently or under general direction only.
-Personal Suitability: Initiative, Efficient interpersonal skills, Excellent oral and written communication.
-Language: English is required
Salary: $43.00 - $45.00, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: We will provide extended medical insurance.
Important information: Work schedule is from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM or may start at 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, it will vary depending on the day. However depending on the workload and to meet our deadlines overtime may be required. We will provide two unpaid healthy breaks of 15 minutes each and one unpaid 30-minute lunch break.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 100 Kingstreet West, Suite 5700, Toronto, ON M5X 1C7
General Labourer – manufacturing
Stoney Creek, ON
North York, ON
Information systems quality assurance analyst
Information Technology (IT) Consultant (Atlassian Consultant)