Company: 5319383 Manitoba Ltd. O/A Del’s Exteriors
Business Information: Del's Exteriors is one of Winnipeg's best and most experienced exteriors contractor, specializing in stucco & stone wall systems, vertical stamped stone, siding, stucco painting, roofing for residential homes and commercial buildings.
Business Location: 243 6th Avenue South, Niverville, MB, R0A 1E0
Work Location: Various locations across Winnipeg and surrounding areas, Northern Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta.
Type of Employment: Full time - permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Mix plaster ingredients to desired consistency
- Cure freshly plastered surfaces
- Mould and install ornamental plaster panels, cornices and trim
- Finish corners and angles and create decorative designs in finish coat, if required
- Trowel or spray coats of stucco over exteriors of buildings to form weatherproof surfaces
- Apply, level and smooth coats of plaster using trowels, floats, brushes and spraying equipment
- Clean and prepare surfaces
- Spray acoustic or texture materials over walls and ceilings
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications,
- Work at heights, on scaffolding or swing stages,
- Erect and install scaffolding, false work and other working platforms
- Load/ unload materials
- Job site clean up
- Drive to pick up materials and to get to job sites
- Education: Completion of secondary school is required
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience in plastering, drywall installing or finishing is required. If the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience, then a post-secondary education certificate OR Completion of a three- or four-year apprenticeship program in plastering, dry walling or lathing OR a combination of over three years of work experience and some high school, college or industry courses in plastering, dry walling or lathing is required.
- Valid driver’s license is required to perform the job duties
- -Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Handling heavy loads, Tight deadlines, Work under pressure, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Manual dexterity, Physically demanding, Standing for extended periods, Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail
- Personal suitability: Judgement, Team player, Organized, Accurate, Initiative, Client focus, Excellent oral communication, Effective interpersonal skills.
- Work site environment: Outdoors
- Language requirement: English is required
Salary: $27.00 hourly, 40 hours per week.
Benefits: Disability insurance provided. Vehicle supplied by employer. Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate.
Important Information: Flexibility on schedule is required. The work schedule is Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week. A minimum of 30 hours of work is guaranteed during winter time. Occasional overtime and work on weekends may be required to make up lost time during the week if weather not cooperating.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
**Please apply with the subject: Job Application – Plasterer
Apply be mail to: P.O Box 277, Niverville, MB, R0A 1E0