Posted 3 weeks ago
$17.00 per hour
Company: Albion Amusements Ltd.
Business information: Albion Amusements Ltd. is a single Unit traveling Carnival from Markdale, Ontario, Canada. Albion Amusements has a wide assortment of rides and concessions. All our Rides are licensed with TSSA. Safety first.
Business Address: 774930 Hwy 10, Markdale, ON, N0C 1H0
Work Location: We travel to various locations across Ontario
Type of Employment: Full Time – Seasonal / 5-month contract
Anticipated Start Date: May 15th, 2024
Assist in the set-up and tear down of rides
Operate rides and amusements
Perform routine maintenance and safety inspections of attraction equipment
Assist patrons on and off rides
Secure and release safety belts and bars
Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
Collect tickets and admit patrons to amusement parks and rides
Participate in the upkeep of the overall appearance of the shows and rides
May drive trucks, vans and other vehicles to transport amusement rides, games and other attractions to amusement attraction sites
Check that customers comply with health and safety measures
- Education: Not required
- Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training is provided
- Driver’s license is an asset
- Working conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail, Willing to travel regularly
- Personal Suitability: Team player, Flexibility, Judgement, Reliability, Excellent oral communication, Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills
- Work site environment: Outdoors, Noisy
- Work Setting: Amusement park
- Language: English is required
Salary: $17.00 hourly, 40-44 Hours per week
- Accommodation provided. Bunk rooms in trailer will be provided at no cost.
- First Uniform is provided, extras for a small fee
- Travel expenses costs covered if worker needs to relocate for the season.
- Transportation from one location to another is provided.
- Workers are required to travel to different cities throughout Ontario for 5 months. Workers needed for next season starting as early as May 15th, 2024
- Work schedule will vary. We work weekends and possible overtime (extended hours)
- Schedules varies from day to day. The most common shift is from 9:30 AM for set up until 7:00 PM. A 1 ½ break for lunch, ½ breaks every 5 hours, and 15 min breaks are usually provided. Our opening times are 11:00 AM– 11:00 PM
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please apply with the subject: Job Application – Amusement Park Attendant**