Posted 1 month ago
$29.00 per hour
Company: 1717755 Ontario Inc. o/a Simplicity Car Care East York
Business Information: Our full-service car care centres are open 5 days a week to serve you better. Our team of technicians provides service to all makes and models with speed and care, getting you back to what matters most.
Business Address: 318 Greenwood Ave., Toronto, ON, M4L 2R8
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Review damage report and estimates of repair cost and plan work to be performed
Clean and maintain work space
Replace front end components, body components, doors and frame and underbody components
File, grind and sand body surfaces to be repaired
Hammer out dents, buckles and defects using blocks and hammers
Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills and bolt or weld replacement parts into place
Repair or replace interior components
Operate soldering equipment or use plastic filler to fill holes, dents and seams
Follow and complete the Quality Control documents provided to the team by the manager
Pre-fit parts on vehicles before completing the repairs
Ensure that body and frame repairs are completed to the OE specifications itemized in the OE procedures.
Ensure that all tools are being used safely
- Education: Completion of secondary school is required
- Experience: A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience is required. If the candidate does not have 2-3 years of experience, then an apprenticeship program in the field of minimum 2-years is required.
- Welding MIG experience is an asset
- Driver’s license class G is an asset
- Work conditions and Physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Handling heavy loads
- Personal suitability: Excellent oral communication, Accurate, Dependability, Team player, Reliability, Organized, Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills.
- Work site environment: Dusty, Noisy, Odours
- Weight Handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Language: English is required
- Salary: $29.00 hourly, 42.5 hours per week
- Benefits: Dental plan, Vision care and Disability benefits, Health care plan.
Important Information: Work schedule is 5 days per week. Shift is usually from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5 :00 pm. However, flexibility on schedule is required. Overtime and work on weekends may be required depending on the business needs.
Apply by email to: email@example.com
Siding Installer (Deck Installer)
Business Services Sales Representative
Automotive Body Painter
Automotive Window Tint Installer (Automotive Parts Installer)
Automotive Service Technician