2641426 Ontario Inc. O/A Lighthouse Cabinetry. Lighthouse Cabinetry
Posted 4 months ago
Company: 2641426 Ontario Inc. O/A Lighthouse Cabinetry.
Business information: Our business activity is custom cabinetry. We provide the following services/ products: 3D Rendering, Bathroom Design, Custom Bathroom Vanities, Custom Cabinet Doors, Custom Cabinets, Custom Countertops, Custom Kitchen Cabinets, Custom Pantries, Custom Walk-in Closets, Kitchen Design, Laundry Room Design, Mudroom Design, Wine Cellar Design.
Business Address: 67 Mary St. W Lindsay, ON K9V 4W9
Work Location: 50 Mary St. W, Lindsay, ON K9V 2N6 (in shop) and other locations within the province of Ontario depending on our clients' needs
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Study, read, interpret and understand plans, blueprints, shop drawings, or prepare specifications
• Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce joints
• Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products; prepare and apply laminated plastics
• Apply varnish, veneer, stain or polish to finished products
• Operate woodworking machines and use hand/power tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
• Repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products
• Maintain clean and safe work environment
• Estimate costs and materials
• Work on table saw
• Manufacture high quality goods from a variety of materials including, but not limited to, solid woods, veneers, plywood, MDF, particle board, plastic laminates
• Install applicable hardware including drawer slides, hinges and handles
• Work in accordance with our company Health and Safety policy at all times
• Drive to different job sites to perform job duties
-Education: Completion of high school is required
-Experience: A minimum of 3 years of work experience in cabinetmaking is required.
If candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate or
completion of a four-year apprenticeship program is required.
-Knowledge of woodworking techniques, processes and basic industry math is required
-Valid driver’s license is required to drive to clients’ sites and assemble cabinets
-Working Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods
-Personal suitability: Accurate, Team player, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Effective interpersonal skills, Flexibility, Organized, Dependability.
-Weight handling: Up to 45kg (100lb)
Salary: $21.00 - $23.00 per hour, 40-44 Hours per week.
Benefits: We provide transportation to worksites via company vehicle and paid gas.
Important information: Work schedule will be 7:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday to Friday. Flexibility is required. Occasional overtime and some weekend work may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 67 Mary St. W Lindsay, ON K9V 4W9
Floor Covering Installer
Painter and Decorator Helper/Aide-peintre-décorateur/aide-peintre-décoratrice