Posted 1 month ago
$27.00 per hour
Company: 13671852 CANADA INC. o/a MIC Home & Healthcare
Business information: MIC Home & Healthcare is a Nurse owned and operated Registered Nurses recruiting organization. The founder was a Kenya Registered Nurse (RN) and Kenya Registered Midwife who understands the processes involved for BSc Nursing RN’s seeking to register and practice like herself as Registered Nurses in Canada. We provide information and guidance on the Registration process for RN’s at no cost and on completion of the Registration Process, we provide work contracts to enable the candidates to apply and obtain work permits in Canada.
Business Address: 910-1050 Main Street East, Milton, ON, L9T 9M3
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full Time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
Delegate work to office support staff
Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
Carry out administrative activities of establishment
Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
Lead in the liaison with the Kenya Medical Training Colleges to evaluate the authenticity of prospective nurses’ educational and professional certificates before the same are forwarded to Canadian authorities for processing.
Lead in the coordination of background checks on with the Kenya Nurses Union to establish the integrity and general conduct of prospective nurses to ensure that only those with positively confirmed integrity are progressed through the recruitment process.
Assist in the translation of documents done in local Swahili language; including local commendations (usually done in local dialects) to ensure documents are well prepared before forwarding the same to Canadian document evaluation bodies for assessment.
Assist in the evaluation of prospective nurses’ tax compliance standards in liaison with the Kenyan income tax offices and reference to Kenyan Tax laws to ensure that only tax compliant candidates are progressed through the recruitment process.
- Education: Completion of high school is required.
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required. If the candidate does not have experience, then, the completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for business or public administration is required.
- Experience in managing confidential or sensible information and communication with government regulatory bodies is required.
- Knowledge of certifications required for registered nurse is a strong asset.
- Intermediate accounting knowledge is required.
- Ability to follow-up with referees and institutions where the candidates have gained work experience.
- Ability to communicate in Swahili is a strong asset
- Ability to supervise 1-2 people
- Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Overtime required.
- Personal Suitability: Excellent oral and written communication, Initiative, Client focus, Accurate, Judgment, Efficient interpersonal skills, Team player, Organized
- Computer and Technology Knowledge: MS Office (MS word, MS excel, MS PowerPoint), CRM Tool
- Language: English is required
Salary: $27.00 hourly, 45 hours per week.
Benefits: Dental plan, Health care plan, Vision care benefits, Paramedical services coverage.
Important information: The regular schedule will be from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM from Monday to Friday.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Amusement Park Attendants (Seasonal)
Telecommunications Software Engineer