Posted 3 months ago
Stony Plain, AB
$22.00 - $24.00 per hour
Company: Infinity Belting Ltd
Business information: We are a conveyor belt repair, maintenance & installation business. Our mission is to provide all our conveyor system and conveyor belting customers with the highest level of quality, workmanship and professionalism.
Business address: 17 Goertz Ave, Stony Plain, AB, T7Z 0H6
Location of work: At the above location as well as various locations in the province of Alberta depending on the customer site
Type of Employment: Full time–Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Move tools, equipment and other materials
Perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed
Keep machines and immediate work areas
Assist journeyman in prepping job sites for service work
Install and dismantle machines and equipment as needed for service work
Travel to and from different work locations
- Education: No formal education is required
- Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training will be provided.
- Class 5 license or the equivalent is a strong asset
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Large workload, Work under pressure, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Personal Suitability: Reliability, Dependability, Initiative, Flexibility
- Work Site Environment: Outdoors, At heights, Confined spaces, Dusty, Hot, Wet, Cold, Damp and Noisy environment.
- Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Language: Basic level of English is required
Salary: $22.00 - $24.00 per hour. 40 - 44 hours per week.
Benefits: Group insurance benefits provided after three months, 50% of the cost will be covered by the employer (Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care, Vision Care, Paramedical and Life insurance benefits). Safety gear and protection clothing, as well as tools and equipment are provided by the employer. Learning/training paid by employer. A company truck will be provided to travel to the different work sites. Travel expenses paid by the employer if the worker needs to relocate.
Important information: Flexibility in schedule is required. The standard work schedule shall be from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm from Monday to Friday, but as we are on-call 24/7 work hours may start earlier and extend into the evening, so overtime and work on weekends may be required depending on operational needs. Hours could start earlier and extend into the evening, as we are on-call 24/7. Travel from our shop to various work locations is needed, some sites are several hours away, transportation will be provided.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 17 Goertz Ave, Stony Plain, AB, T7Z 0H6