2 weeks ago
Company: Architecture Unfolded Inc.
Business information: We are an established Toronto-based architectural firm, specializing in high-rise residential and commercial projects. We offer multiple use design with high rise residential, mid-rise residential, townhomes, and exclusive customer home design. We also offer pre-consultation drawings, prime consulting services and green design; commercial, retail, office and interior design. We prepare feasibility studies to determine the potential of a property through feasibility studies that consider governing by-laws, guidelines and regulations as well.
Business Location: 368 Dufferin St., Toronto, ON M6K 1Z8
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Analyze building codes, by-laws, space requirements, site requirements and other technical documents and reports
Liaise with the project management team to implement and develop design requirements in compliance with Ontario Building Code
Assist in design development
Prepare manual and CAD (computer-assisted design) drawings, specifications and graphics.
Construct architectural and display models, and 3-D virtual models of architectural designs
Salary: $21.50 to $23.00 per hour; 37,5 Hours per week
Benefits: Disability, dental and extended medical insurance are provided.
Important Information: This position requires working 8 hours per day from Monday to Thursday and 5,5 hours on Friday; 37,5 hours per week, with two paid breaks of 15 min per day and 30 minutes of unpaid lunch. Work schedule is from Monday to Thursday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and Friday from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 368 Dufferin St., Toronto, ON M6K 1Z8
- Education: Completion of a two- to three-year college program in architectural technology or a bachelor’s degree in Architectural fields or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field is required.
- Training/Knowledge in Autodesk Revit since the firm is transitioning its production software from Autocad to Autodesk Revit.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Self-motivated to drive completion of tasks as accurately as possible.
- Attention to details and fundamental understanding of 3-dimensional space.
- Residential construction
- Commercial and/or industrial construction
Computer and Technology Knowledge required:
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail
Handyman / Woman/ Homme /femme à tout faire
Blow-moulding process operator Plastic Manufacturing / Opérateur/opératrice dinstallation de moulage par soufflage plasturgie
Asphalt Spreader Operator
Beaumont and surrounding areas, AB