Jonjo Transport Refrigeration Limited o/a Thermo King Eastern Canada
Posted 1 month ago
$30.00 - $32.00 per hour
Company: Jonjo Transport Refrigeration Limited o/a Thermo King Eastern Canada
Business information: Thermo King is the world leader in transport temperature control systems for trucks, trailers, buses and rail cars. Thermo King also manufactures auxiliary power units, which dramatically reduce engine idling. As part of Thermo King’s unmatched nationwide dealer network, we provide expert factory-trained service when and where you need it, and a complete line of genuine and competitive parts. Trust us to get you back on the road quickly and keep you up and running.
Business Location: 5-5845 Luke Road, Mississauga ON L4W 2K5
Work Location: 6243 Netherhart Rd, Mississauga, ON L5T 1G5 and 1821 Shawson Drive East, Mississauga, ON, L4W 1T9 and different customers' locations in Ontario.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Education: Completion of high school is required
- Experience: Completion of a three- to five-year apprenticeship program or a combination of over three years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry courses in mechanics is required.
- A valid ‘G’ driver’s license is required. If the candidate does not have a valid Ontario license, he/she must be eligible to obtain one.
- Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) Certificate is required. If the candidate does not have an ODP card, he/she must be eligible to obtain one.
- Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding; Handling heavy loads up to 75 lbs; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Fast-paced environment.
- Work Site Environment: Dusty, noisy, Cold, hot, at heights
- Personal suitability: Dependability, reliability, judgement, team player, organized.
- Language: English is required
Salary: $30 - $32 per hour, 40-44 hours per week.
Benefits: Uniforms provided. Group insurance benefits, Disability insurance (LTD) and Life Insurance, Extended Medical benefits and Dental benefits provided. We also provide tool & boot allowances, vacation plan, RRSP program, reward & recognition program, and Employee Assistance Program-EAP.
Important Information: The position includes working 8 hours per day. Work schedule will be from Monday to Friday, from 7:30am to 4pm. Overtime work is available.
Apply by mail to: 5-5845 Luke Road, Mississauga ON L4W 2K5
Apply by e-mail to: Mehak.email@example.com
Heavy-Duty Equipment Mechanic
Fort McMurray, AB
Heavy Equipment Operator
Heavy Equipment Operator
North York, ON
Cement Truck Driver - Construction